To reduce or eliminate peoples chronic pain for life through Clinical Somatics.
Lee-Ann has led of life of activity starting with discipline as a competitive gymnast, to staying on trend teaching many forms of fitness classes, to becoming an entrepreneur as a personal fitness trainer to teaching yoga, and now Clinical Somatics.
Along this road of education, Lee-Ann has attended several conferences in the US and Canada to learn from the best in the health and fitness industry.
Lee-Ann also carries an innate gift of compassion and expert knowledge in working with people, an ability not taught, but serves a greater purpose, to add value and success to peoples’ lives.
- 1982 YM-YWCA National Fitness Instructors Certification
- 1984 Registered Fitness Appraisers Certification
- 1986 BCRPA (BC Recreation & Parks Association) Fitness Instructors Certification
- 1992 American Council on Exercise Certification
- 2009 Spin Instructors Certification
- 2012 BCRPA Group Fitness Instructors Certification
- 2013 Yogafit Canada Level 1 Certification
- 2014 Yogafit Canada Level 2 Certification / Yoga Lean Certification
- 2015 Yogafit Canada Level 3 Certification
- 2015 Somatics 16 Hour Course, Stone Path Yoga,
- 2017 Somatics 6 Hour Workshop, Gentle Somatic Yoga
- 2017 Hatha Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training Certification
- 2019 Somatic Movement Center Certified Exercise Instructor Level 1 Certification
- International Dance Exercise Association
- Canadian Fitness Professionals Association
- Toastmasters International Vancouver/Kelowna
- Lake Country Chamber of Commerce
- Centre for ADHD Awareness Canada
#1 Amazon Best Seller Woman of Worth, 15 Empowered Entrepreneurs Share Success Stories with Soul
HOW CLINICAL SOMATICS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Clinical Somatics has been proven to have an huge impact in:
Reducing stress and anxiety
Improving sleep and breathing
Enhancing athletic performance
Releasing chronic muscle tightness
Preventing recurring injuries
Preventing joint degeneration
Improving flexibility and range of motion